Connect with us at Labroots Virtual Neuroscience event!
On March 10th we will be participating in the 10th annual virtual Neuroscience conference.
The event will bring together the global neuroscience community to discuss the latest advancements in neuroscience. The conference offers three different tracks to choose from. The event is free to attend and accessible on-demand. We will be there exhibiting and answering any questions you might have through a live chat function.
What can you expect from us?
- A great opportunity to learn more about what we offer in neuroscience
- Learn more about the Human Protein Atlas and our origin
- Free access to our handpicked and best resources for people working within neuroscience
- Availability for answering questions, connecting, and networking with us live or after the event
- On-demand access to all the content for 2 years after the event closes
We hope to see you there.