(Last updated September 2023)
Atlas Antibodies company uses best practices in each market to inform customers and partners about how the company collects and processes their personal data, explains how it will be used and outlines their rights.
We comply with the rules regarding cookies in Swedish law (Act 2022: 482) on electronic communications. We meet the requirements for consent in GDPR (2016/679).
We ensure the correct legal ground for processing data for each specific purpose is used in each case. Atlas Antibodies provides all data subjects are well informed proactively about all different processing purposes that Atlas Antibodies undertakes with collected personal data.
If consent is used as legal ground for processing personal data, it shall be unambiguous, informed, and allow customers to withdraw their consent. If legitimate interest is used as legal ground, data subjects shall be sufficiently informed about such purpose and be entitled to object in a user-friendly manner.
Atlas Antibodies will not retain personal data longer than is legally required or necessary for each explicit and legitimate purpose for which the data is processed.
When personal data is no longer necessary to fulfill the explicit purpose, legitimizing its original collection and processing, we shall permanently delete such data.
We will keep personal data accurate and reasonably up-to-date. We will provide user-friendly measures for data subjects to obtain information and copies of the personal data processed about them and to correct inaccuracies.
We will provide personal data only to authorities to the extent required by law or with the data subject's permission and predefined approved processes.
Personal Information we collect from you
When you interact with us through the website, seminars, emails, or any other communication channel, we may ask you to submit Personal Data to benefit from our Services. You will be informed what information is required and what is optional, and where needed, we will ask for your explicit consent. This may include, without being limited to, the information you provide when:
- Registering on our website or signing up for scientific resources, newsletters, events, or webinars may include your contact information, such as your name, job title, address, country, company name, department, professional interests, telephone number, lead source, email address, or password. Such information will be recorded in your user profile so that you do not have to re-enter the information;
- Communicating with us at congresses, events, tradeshows, or when visiting us in a congress booth, e.g., by filling out lead forms or other contact forms;
- Purchasing or submitting an order to purchase our products or Services, such as billing information, your name, payment card number, telephone number, payment account details, and shipping address;
Personal Data from Third Parties
We may collect information about you from third-party sources who may not have a direct relationship with you, e.g., social media platforms, Google Analytics, etc.
Also, third parties with whom you have shared your Personal Data, such as event or congress organizers, or business or cooperation partners, may share your Personal Data with Atlas Antibodies.
Personal Data we collect from these sources may include, but are not limited to:
- Professional or employment-related information, such as title, position, and company name;
- Education and biography information, such as first specialty, second specialty, year of graduation from medical school, publications, awards, links to universities, expertise, and participation in/contribution to clinical trials;
- Commercial information and other business-related activities, such as purchase history, participation in business or grant projects, congress activities, and internet activity information;
- Information about professional preferences and behaviors.
You will be informed about the data processing and the source of this information when we use Personal Data collected from third parties to interact or communicate with you.
Device and Usage Data
We may automatically collect certain information as you navigate around our website.
This information may include:
- IP address
- Information about your device, hardware, and software, such as your hardware identifiers, mobile device identifiers, platform type, settings and components, and the presence of required plugins;
- Approximate geo-location data (derived from IP or device settings);
- Browser information, including your browser type and the language preference;
- Referring and exiting pages, including pages viewed and other interactions with web content;
- Details about our products or Services you have obtained.
- Atlas Antibodies device event information, including error reports, request and referral URLs, log files, and system activity details
The usage of these tools will help us understand the use of our Services, provide a more user-friendly experience, keep track of your shopping cart, measure the effectiveness of our advertisement, ensure the best possible and secure experience on our website, and provide you tailored information on our products and services.
The functionalities for which we use such technologies may include the following, without being limited to:
- Assisting you in navigation,
- Assisting in registering for an account, for events, login, your ability to provide feedback or to communicate with us,
- Analyzing the use of our products, services, or applications,
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising),
- Offering content of third parties (such as social media content).
We use essential but also non-essential cookies. We do not do this to track or identify individual users but to gain practical knowledge about how Services are used to keep improving them for our users. These tools use the technologies described below.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your internet browser or by your internet browser on your computer system. Whenever you visit our website, a cookie may be stored. This cookie contains a characteristic string that allows the identification of an internet browser on a device connected to the internet. This helps us and our third-party partners to recognize you on your next visit.
We classify these cookies and similar technologies into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Statistical Cookies
- Marketing Cookies
- Social Media Cookies
Unless for technically required cookies (necessary cookies) and similar technologies, you can opt out of certain types of tracking, turn off cookies, and limit the categories of stored cookies by changing your browser settings. Alternatively, you can set your internet browser to alert you when cookies are being sent. For more information, please review the settings description of your internet browser.
Information on how to control your cookie settings can be found here for selected browsers:
We offer cookie consent tools to help you manage your cookies, which you can find at the bottom of our website.
We also use internal or third-party analytics or marketing technologies in our Services. These technologies may use the same cookies or similar mechanisms as described here.
Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to your actions, which amount to a service request, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable.
Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all these services may malfunction.
Statistical cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve our site's performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our site and will be unable to monitor its performance.
We use third-party technologies which allow us to:
- Track and analyze aggregated data about usage of our Services, e.g., click rate and viewing time.
- Monitor website traffic, e.g., which pages are viewed most often.
- Track and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Share randomized identifiers with third-party partners.
- Conduct A/B testing on our Services.
This information helps us to analyze the usage of our website and Services to provide a better user experience, enhanced interactions, and more relevant communication. This information is collected in aggregate form, which does not allow retracing your usage of our Services.
For example, we use Google Analytics 4, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. You can learn about Google’s privacy practices at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Marketing cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. Those companies may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Information collected through marketing technologies may include the following:
- Advertisement served and the location of the ad
- Duration and Time of the visible ad
- IP address
- Your interaction with the ad, e.g., click rate, response time
We may use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- Operate, improve, and develop our products and other Services
- Assess and improve website user experiences
- Ensure compliance with our legal monitoring and reporting obligations, including those related to adverse events, product complaints, and product safety
- Comply with anti-corruption and transparency obligations
- Manage and conduct events (e.g., webinars, trainings, congresses), including managing registration and attendance
- Handle contacts and customer support requests
- Help to identify and solve problems and issues you experience with our Services
- Respond to your queries and requests
- Manage and send confirmations and important information about your account, Services, transactions, or purchases
- Manage contests, promotions, and marketing campaigns
- Identify customer opportunities
- Display personalized advertisement and content
- Manage subscriptions and newsletters
Social Media cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services, and we have added them to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They can track your browser across other sites and build up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Through Social media tools, we collect general data: number of users/followers, general demographics (age, gender, social media interests), general location/country of a group of visitors, engagement and behavior on social media profiles (number of visited pages, landing pages, number of likes, clicks, shares, comments).
Atlas Antibodies has implemented appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures to help safeguard against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, the Personal Data, including encryption of sensitive information.
Please note, however, that no security measure or method of storage or transmission is 100% secure; hence, it cannot be guaranteed that your Personal Information is always fully protected. Your discretion is advised when you share Personal Data.
Access to Personal Data and other rights
You have the right to:
- Access the Personal Data we have stored about you;
- Correct or complete your Data;
- Have your Data deleted if there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- Restrict the processing of your data;
- Object to any data processing conducted by us when the data processing serves our legitimate interest public interests, including profiling, unless we can demonstrate that our legitimate interests prevail or the data processing was necessary to assert, exercise, or defend a legal claim. Where we process your Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason;
- Transfer your Data to another data controller, if possible
- Complain to a supervisory authority;
- Withdraw your consent at any time if and where the data processing is based on your consent. Please note that the withdrawal does not affect the compliance of any data processing that happened before your withdrawal;
If you want to know what Personal Data we have stored about you or wish to exercise one of your rights above, please forward your request to our email address: email@example.com.