Human Protein Atlas Webinars
Learn about the research conducted in the Human Protein Atlas project in our webinars below. Each webinar explores the research behind the different areas of the Human Protein Atlas.
Science/AAAS Brain Atlas Webinar
The Brain Atlas section of the Human Protein Atlas explores protein expression in the brain by integrating human, pig and mouse data. You can learn about the Brain Atlas in a recorded version of our webinar "The Brain Atlas: A road map through the complex protein signature of the brain" hosted by AAAS/Science. The webinar was held on November 20, 2019 but you can still register to watch a recording.
The speakers, Professor Mathias Uhlén, Director of the Human Protein Atlas and Dr. Evelina Sjöstedt, postdoc at the Human Protein Atlas, present the Brain Atlas and the research performed to produce the data for the atlas.
During the webinar you will:
- Learn about the Brain Atlas how its data was generated.
- Understand the process for identification and characterization of both brain- and regional-specific proteins and how they overlap.
- Find out about the two different strategies used for profiling proteins in the human and mouse brain.
Learn more and register today at the AAAS/Science website.
Science/AAAS Cell Atlas Webinar
In this webinar, you can learn about the Cell Atlas from the scientists behind it, Professor Mathias Uhlén, Director of the Human Protein Atlas and Dr. Emma Lundberg, Director of the Cell Atlas.
The webinar "A high-resolution look at the human cell: Introducing the Human Cell Atlas" was recorded on March 8, 2017, hosted by Science and sponsored by Atlas Antibodies.
The webinar features Professor Mathias Uhlén, Director of the Human Protein Atlas and Dr. Emma Lundberg, Director of the Cell Atlas.
In the webinar, you will learn about:
- The generation of the Cell Atlas and how its data was validated.
- The process for identification and characterization of the organelle proteomes.
- The identification and localization of proteins, particularly those showing complex distribution and cell-to-cell variations in expression.
Learn more about the Cell Atlas section of the Human Protein Atlas.
Science/AAAS Human Proteome Webinar
The webinar "Charting the Human Proteome" with Human Protein Atlas researchers was held on March 2015 in collaboration with Science/AAAS. Watch the webinar and learn more about the mapping of the human tissue proteome and the generation of the Tissue Atlas.
Learn more about the Tissue Atlas section of the Human Protein Atlas.