Welcome and meet us at 2023 BNA Festival
We will be participating in the 6th BNA Festival of Neuroscience (23-26 April).
Let's meet in Brighton, UK.
The ambition and scope of the British Neuroscience Association (BNA) International Festivals of Neuroscience make them unparalleled across the sector.
The Festival uniquely brings together multiple organizations interested in neuroscience at a single, shared event. This creates a novel, multi-organization forum featuring all areas of fundamental research in neuroscience and psychology, from both academia and the commercial sector, plus clinical expertise in neurology and psychiatry.
Not only this is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the wonders of neuroscience but you can also explore the exhibition hall and network at the event.
We will be there exhibiting. You can find us at booth 44.
What can you expect from us?
- A great opportunity to learn more about what we offer in neuroscience research as the original manufacturer of more than 22,000 primary antibodies
- Meeting our team onsite and learning more about our unique story
- Availability for answering questions, connecting, and networking with us
- Learning more about the Human Protein Atlas and our origin
- Discover our handpicked and best-in-class resources for you working in neuroscience research
- Have fun with our giveaways
Use our promo code "FIRSTBUY2023" to get a 10% discount on your first purchase.
Whether you're a seasoned researcher or just starting out, we have everything you need to take your work to the next level. So why wait?
We can't wait to see you there!