Meet us at FENS Forum 2022
We hope to see you in Paris, France, at the first live conference in a long time.
FENS Forum is the largest European international gathering for neuroscientists. The conference will cover “all domains in modern brain research from basic to translational research”. Apart from taking an active role in all the great science, you also get the opportunity to network and explore all the different exhibits. Please stop by our booth #53. We look forward to seeing you there!
What can you expect from us?
- A great opportunity to learn more about us and what we offer in neuroscience.
- Meet our onsite team, ready to answer any questions you might have.
- Learn more about the Human Protein Atlas and our origin.
- A selection of handpicked and best resources for scientists working within neuroscience.
- Pick up any of our fun giveaways.