Join us at Labroots virtual Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology week!
Between October 4-6th we will be participating in the 10th annual Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology week.
We are excited to once again take part in the virtual cancer research & immuno-oncology conference. Join us during these 3-days as the cancer community gathers under one and the same virtual roof. The event will give you access to lectures, posters, and thought-provoking discussions to discover advancements and global developments in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of different cancer types.
The virtual event is free to attend and accessible up to two years on-demand after closing. We will be there exhibiting, sharing our best hand – picked resources, and answering any questions you might have through a live chat function.
What can you expect from us?
- A great opportunity to learn more about what we offer in cancer research.
- Learn more about the Human Protein Atlas and our origin.
- Free access to our handpicked and best resources for people working within cancer research and oncology.
- Availability for answering questions, connecting, and networking with us live or after the event.
- On-demand access to all the great content on the platform for up to 2 years after the event closes.
We hope you will join us.