Connect with us at Labroots virtual Cell Biology event!
On September 21st Atlas Antibodies will once again be taking part in the 6th annual virtual Cell Biology conference.
The conference will gather the global Cell Biology community in an online setting to discuss, among many things, the newest discoveries in biological research. For your convenience, the online forum offers different tracks to choose from.
The event is free to attend and accessible for up to two years on-demand after the event closes. We will be there exhibiting, sharing our best-handpicked resources, and answering any questions you might have through a live chat function.
What can you expect from us?
- A great opportunity to learn more about what we offer in cell biology.
- Learn more about the Human Protein Atlas and our origin.
- Free access to our handpicked and best resources for people working within cell biology.
- Availability for answering questions, connecting, and networking with us live or after the event.
- On-demand access to all the great content on the platform for up to 2 years after the event closes.
We hope to connect with you there.