(Last updated July 2022)
Atlas Antibodies company uses best practice in each market to inform customers and partners about how the company is collecting and processing their personal data, explain how this data will be used as well as outline their rights.
We comply with the rules regarding cookies in the Swedish law (Act 2003: 389) on electronic communication (LEK). We meet the requirements for consent in GDPR (2016/679).
We ensure the correct legal ground for processing of data for each specific purpose is used in each specific case. Atlas Antibodies ensures all data subjects are well informed in a proactive manner about all different processing purposes that Atlas Antibodies undertakes with collected personal data.
If consent is used as legal ground for processing of personal data it shall be unambiguous, informed and allowing customers to withdraw their consent. If legitimate interest is used as legal ground, data subjects shall be sufficiently informed about such purpose and be allowed to object in a user friendly matter.
Atlas Antibodies will not retain personal data longer than is legally required or necessary for each explicit and legitimate purpose that the data is processed for.
When personal data is no longer necessary to fulfil the explicit purpose in question, which legitimised its original collection and processing, we shall permanently delete such data.
We will keep personal data accurate and reasonably up-to-date. We will provide user friendly measures for data subjects to obtain information and copies about the personal data processed about them and to correct inaccuracies.
We will provide personal data only to authorities to the extent required by law or with the data subject permission and in accordance with predefined approved processes.
Personal Information we collect from you
When you interact with us through the website, seminars, emails, or any other channel of communication, we may ask you to submit Personal Data to benefit from our Services. You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional, and where required, we will ask for your explicit consent. This may include, without being limited to, the information you provide when:
- Registering on our website or signing up for newsletters, events or webinars. This may include your contact information, such as your name, job title, address, country, company name, department, professional interests, telephone number, lead source, email address or password. Such information will be recorded in your user profile so that you do not have to re-enter the information;
- Communicating with us at congresses, events, tradeshows or when visiting us in a congress booth, e.g. by filling out lead forms or other contact forms;
- Purchasing or submitting an order to purchase our products or Services, such as billing information, your name, payment card number, telephone number, payment account details, and shipping address;
- Responses to surveys, emails, promotions and other feedback forms regarding our Services;
Personal Data from Third Parties
We may collect information about you from third party sources who may not have a direct relationship with you, e.g. social media platforms, Google Analytics etc.
Also, third parties who you have shared your Personal Data with, such as event or congress organizers, business or cooperation partners, may share your Personal Data with Atlas Antibodies.
Personal Data we collect from these sources may include, but are not limited to:
- professional or employment-related information, such as title, position, company name;
- education and biography information, such as first specialty, second specialty, year of graduation from medical school, publications, awards, links to universities, expertise and participation in/contribution to clinical trials;
- commercial information and other business-related activities, such as purchase history, participation in business or grant projects, congress activities, internet activity information;
- and/or information about professional preferences and behaviors.
You will be informed about the data processing and the source of this information when we use Personal Data collected from third parties to interact or communicate with you.
Device and Usage Data
We may automatically collect certain information as you navigate around our website.
This information may include:
- IP address
- Information about your device, hardware, and software, such as your hardware identifiers, mobile device identifiers, platform type, settings and components, and the presence of required plugins;
- Approximate geo-location data (derived from IP or device settings);
- Browser information, including your browser type and the language preference;
- Referring and exit pages, including pages viewed and other interactions with web content;
- Details about our products or Services you have obtained.
- Atlas Antibodies device event information, including error reports, request and referral URLs, logfiles, and system activity details
When you use our website, applications or other Services, we may use common information-gathering tools, such as tools for collecting usage data, cookies, web beacons, pixels, and similar tools to automatically collect information that may contain Personal Data.
The usage of these tools will help us understand the usage of our Services, to provide a more user-friendly experience, to keep track of your shopping cart, to measure the effectiveness of our advertisement, to ensure the best possible and secure experience on our website and to provide you tailored information on our products and services.
The functionalities for which we use such technologies may include the following, without being limited to:
- Assisting you in navigation,
- Assisting in registering for an account, for events, login, your ability to provide feedback or to communicate with us,
- Analyzing the use of our products, services or applications,
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising),
- Offering content of third parties (such as social media content).
We use essential but also non-essential cookies. We do not do this to track individual users or to identify them, but to gain useful knowledge about how Services are used so that we can keep improving them for our users. These tools use the technologies described below.
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your internet browser or by your internet browser on your computer system. Whenever you visit our website, a cookie may be stored. This cookie contains a characteristic string which allows the identification of an internet browser on a device connected to the internet. This helps us and our third-party partners to recognize you on your next visit.
We classify these cookies and similar technologies in the following categories:
- Necessary cookies
- Functional cookies
- Statistical cookies
- Marketing cookies
Unless for technically required cookies (necessary cookies) and similar technologies, you can opt out of certain types of tracking, disable cookies, limit the categories of stored cookies by changing your browser settings. Alternately, you can set your internet browser to alert you when cookies are being sent. For more information, please review the setting description of your individual internet browser.
Information on how to control your cookie settings can be found here for selected browers:
We offer cookie consent tools to help you to manage your cookies which you can find at the bottom of our website.
We also use internal or third-party analytics, or marketing technologies in our Services. These technologies may use the same cookies or similar mechanism, as described here.
Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as utilising the ‘cart’ and ‘share’ features. By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Functional cookies: They allow websites to remember the user’s site preferences and choices they make on the site including username, region, and language. This allows the website to provide personalized features like local news stories and weather if you share your location. They are anonymous and don’t track browsing activity across other websites. Functionality cookies can include first party, third party, persistent or session cookies.
Statistical cookies: These cookies collect information analytics; about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works.
We use third-party technologies which allow us to:
- track and analyze aggregated data about usage of our Services, e.g. click-rate, viewing time;
- monitor website traffic, e.g. which pages are viewed most often;
- track and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns;
- share randomized identifiers with third party partners;
- conduct A/B testing on our Services.
This information helps us to analyze the usage of our website and Services, to provide a better user experience and enhanced interactions and more relevant communication. This information is collected in aggregated form, which does not allow retracing of your personal usage of our Services.
For example, we use Google Analytics (“Google Analytics”), a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. You can learn about Google’s privacy practices by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Information collected through marketing technologies may include:
- Advertisement served and the located of the ad
- Duration and Time of the visible ad
- IP address
- Your interaction with the ad, e.g. click-rate, response time
We may use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- Operate, improve and develop our products and other Services
- Assess and improve website user experiences
- Ensure compliance with our legal monitoring and reporting obligations, including those related to adverse events, product complaints and product safety
- Comply with anti-corruption and transparency obligations
- Manage and conduct events (e.g. webinars, trainings, congresses), including managing registration and attendance
- Handle contacts and customer support requests
- Help to identify and solve problems and issues you experience with our Services
- Respond to your queries and requests
- Manage and send confirmations and important information about your account, Services, transactions or purchases
- Manage contests, promotions and marketing campaigns
- Identify customer opportunities
- Display personalized advertisement and content
- Manage subscriptions and newsletters
Atlas Antibodies has implemented appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to help safeguard against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, the Personal Data, including encryption of sensitive information.
Please note, however, that no security measure, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure and hence, it cannot be guaranteed that your Personal Information is fully protected at all times. Your discretion is advised when you share Personal Data.
Access to Personal Data and other rights
You have the right to:
- Access your Personal Data we have stored about you;
- Correct or complete your Personal Data;
- Have your Personal Data deleted if there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Object to any data processing conducted by us when the data processing serves our legitimate interest, public interests, including profiling, unless we can demonstrate that our legitimate interests prevail or the data processing was necessary to assert, exercise or defend a legal claim. Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason;
- Transfer your Personal Data to another data controller, if possible
- Complain to a supervisory authority;
- Withdraw your consent at any time if and where the data processing is based on your consent. Please note that the withdrawal does not affect the compliance of any data processing that happen before your withdrawal;
If you like to know what Personal Data we have stored about you, or if you wish to exercise one of your rights above, please forward your request to our email address: email@example.com.