Atlas Antibodies company uses best practice in each market to inform customers and partners about how the company is collecting and processing their personal data, explain how this data will be used as well as outline their rights.
We comply with the rules regarding cookies in the Swedish law (Act 2003: 389) on electronic communication (LEK). We meet the requirements for consent in GDPR (2016/679).
We ensure the correct legal ground for processing of data for each specific purpose is used in each specific case. Atlas Antibodies ensures all data subjects are well informed in a proactive manner about all different processing purposes that Atlas Antibodies undertakes with collected personal data.
If consent is used as legal ground for processing of personal data it shall be unambiguous, informed and allowing customers to withdraw their consent. If legitimate interest is used as legal ground, data subjects shall be sufficiently informed about such purpose and be allowed to object in a user friendly matter.
Atlas Antibodies will not retain personal data longer than is legally required or necessary for each explicit and legitimate purpose that the data is processed for.
When personal data is no longer necessary to fulfil the explicit purpose in question, which legitimised its original collection and processing, we shall permanently delete such data.
We will keep personal data accurate and reasonably up-to-date. We will provide user friendly measures for data subjects to obtain information and copies about the personal data processed about them and to correct inaccuracies.
We will provide personal data only to authorities to the extent required by law or with the data subject permission and in accordance with predefined approved processes.
Personal Information we collect from you
When you interact with us through the website, seminars, emails, or any other channel of communication, we may ask you to submit Personal Data to benefit from our Services. You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional, and where required, we will ask for your explicit consent. This may include, without being limited to, the information you provide when:
- Registering on our website or signing up for newsletters, events or webinars. This may include your contact information, such as your name, job title, address, country, company name, department, professional interests, telephone number, lead source, email address or password. Such information will be recorded in your user profile so that you do not have to re-enter the information;
- Communicating with us at congresses, events, tradeshows or when visiting us in a congress booth, e.g. by filling out lead forms or other contact forms;
- Purchasing or submitting an order to purchase our products or Services, such as billing information, your name, payment card number, telephone number, payment account details, and shipping address;
- Responses to surveys, emails, promotions and other feedback forms regarding our Services;
Personal Data from Third Parties
We may collect information about you from third party sources who may not have a direct relationship with you, e.g. social media platforms, Google Analytics etc.
Also, third parties who you have shared your Personal Data with, such as event or congress organizers, business or cooperation partners, may share your Personal Data with Atlas Antibodies.
Personal Data we collect from these sources may include, but are not limited to:
- professional or employment-related information, such as title, position, company name;
- education and biography information, such as first specialty, second specialty, year of graduation from medical school, publications, awards, links to universities, expertise and participation in/contribution to clinical trials;
- commercial information and other business-related activities, such as purchase history, participation in business or grant projects, congress activities, internet activity information;
- and/or information about professional preferences and behaviors.
You will be informed about the data processing and the source of this information when we use Personal Data collected from third parties to interact or communicate with you.
Device and Usage Data
We may automatically collect certain information as you navigate around our website.
This information may include:
- IP address
- Information about your device, hardware, and software, such as your hardware identifiers, mobile device identifiers, platform type, settings and components, and the presence of required plugins;
- Approximate geo-location data (derived from IP or device settings);
- Browser information, including your browser type and the language preference;
- Referring and exit pages, including pages viewed and other interactions with web content;
- Details about our products or Services you have obtained.
- Atlas Antibodies device event information, including error reports, request and referral URLs, logfiles, and system activity details
When you use our website, applications or other Services, we may use common information-gathering tools, such as tools for collecting usage data, cookies, web beacons, pixels, and similar tools to automatically collect information that may contain Personal Data.
The usage of these tools will help us understand the usage of our Services, to provide a more user-friendly experience, to keep track of your shopping cart, to measure the effectiveness of our advertisement, to ensure the best possible and secure experience on our website and to provide you tailored information on our products and services.
The functionalities for which we use such technologies may include the following, without being limited to:
- Assisting you in navigation,
- Assisting in registering for an account, for events, login, your ability to provide feedback or to communicate with us,
- Analyzing the use of our products, services or applications,
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising),
- Offering content of third parties (such as social media content).
We use essential but also non-essential cookies. We do not do this to track individual users or to identify them, but to gain useful knowledge about how Services are used so that we can keep improving them for our users. These tools use the technologies described below.
Cookies are harmless text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device, when you visit a website. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience.
On the website(s) of Atlas Antibodies we have the following:
1-Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as utilising the ‘cart’ and ‘share’ features. By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. The session cookie is saved for 30 days.
2-Performance cookies: These cookies collect information analytics; about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works.
3-Third party cookies: We sometimes embed video content from websites such as Vimeo. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use the share button, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. Atlas Antibodies does not control the dissemination of these cookies and cannot block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
How to Control Your Cookie Settings
Information on how to control your cookie settings can be found here for selected browers:
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Access to Personal Data and other rights
You have the right to:
- Access your Personal Data we have stored about you;
- Correct or complete your Personal Data;
- Have your Personal Data deleted if there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Object to any data processing conducted by us when the data processing serves our legitimate interest, public interests, including profiling, unless we can demonstrate that our legitimate interests prevail or the data processing was necessary to assert, exercise or defend a legal claim. Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason;
- Transfer your Personal Data to another data controller, if possible
- Complain to a supervisory authority;
- Withdraw your consent at any time if and where the data processing is based on your consent. Please note that the withdrawal does not affect the compliance of any data processing that happen before your withdrawal;
If you like to know what Personal Data we have stored about you, or if you wish to exercise one of your rights above, please forward your request to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.